Daniel de Paz
Daniel de Paz is a bilingual California native attorney licensed to practice law in Florida, California, and federal courts. His experience handling dozens of cases in the California federal and state appellate court system includes direct appeals, post-conviction petitions, re-sentencing petitions, and clemency petitions.
Mr. de Paz's past legal experience includes time at a national appellate litigation firm where, among other things, he contributed to a petition for a Writ of Certiorari to the United States Supreme Court. Mr. de Paz also has trial-level criminal defense experience which helps him understand the issues in your appeal.
While in law school, Mr. de Paz clerked for a superior court criminal judge in downtown Phoenix, Arizona assisting the judge with various criminal matters from behind the bench. He also spent time clerking in the white-collar crimes division at a prominent national corporate law firm.
- The Florida Bar (Florida Supreme Court)
- The California Bar (California Supreme Court)
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California