Have You Been Accused of Federal Fraud?
Have you been arrested in Orlando for a federal criminal offense? Are you or a loved one currently facing federal fraud charges? If so, you cannot afford to go without legal representation. Our Orlando federal criminal defense attorneys are ready to take action and safeguard your freedoms.
Under the protection of the law, you have the right to secure legal counsel and fight the criminal allegations brought against you. What better way to assert your constitutional rights than by consulting our Orlando federal criminal defense attorneys? Choose Halscott Megaro PA today and our legal team can help protect your future.
We are ready to fight your charges aggressively and effectively.
Protect your future and your freedom by calling our Orlando federal defense lawyers at (407) 255-2165.
Our Seasoned Trial Attorneys in Orlando Can Protect Your Freedoms
Whether you have been charged with tax fraud, mail and wire fraud, mortgage fraud, or bank fraud, our qualified team is prepared to mount a tenacious defense on your behalf. Our federal criminal defense team has defended the rights of accused individuals for more than a decade, and we have successfully handled approximately 3,000 cases in the course of 12 years.
Clients continue to trust Halscott Megaro PA because:
- Our professional team has an honorable reputation in all levels of court.
- We uphold our dedication to our clients.
- We stay by the side of our clients from start to finish.
- We keep clients informed of their rights/options every step of the way.
- We offer free case consultations to potential clients.
Not only are we experienced defenders with a proven track record, but our qualifications enable us to represent clients in federal circuit courts anywhere in the country. We are admitted to practice in every single federal circuit courts of appeal and stand ready to protect you.
Get Your Free Case Consultation
Contact our firm today if you are in need of aggressive legal representation!
We offer free initial consultations to all new clients.
The Severity of Felony Fraud Charges
Our attorneys can begin crafting your defense by informing you of your rights and starting a thorough investigation to pursue the best possible outcome for you. You need federal criminal defense attorneys who will do their utmost to fight for you because you could face devastating penalties.
Some of the potential penalties for federal fraud include:
- Federal Prison: Some charges might carry a maximum of 6 months' incarceration, but other charges could lead to a 30-year prison sentence. In certain cases, house arrest can be ordered instead.
- Criminal Fines: Again, these can differ wildly from one charge to the next, but a defendant could be looking at 6- to 7-figure fines.
- Restitution: This would involve repaying the fraud victims.
- Probation: In lieu of a prison sentence, you could serve a federal probation sentence in some cases. When serving a probation sentence, you will need to stay in complete compliance of all probationary orders made by the court.
Added to this list is a criminal record, the life-altering penalty of being listed as a convicted criminal forever. When so much of your future and freedom is at stake, you cannot afford to work with an uncaring or inexperienced attorney. We at Halscott Megaro PA genuinely care about your future and we are ready to help you secure the best possible outcome.
Talk to our federal fraud attorneys at Halscott Megaro PA for FREE!
At Halscott Megaro PA, our collaborative team of federal criminal defense lawyers has more than proven our ability in court. Our legal advocates are passionate about fighting for our clients and their rights â€“ and we are ready to do the same for you. Do not hesitate another moment in getting the powerful legal advocacy that you deserve.
Work with our team by filling out a free case evaluation form.
If your case requires immediate counsel, call us at (407) 255-2165.